OUR PURPOSE STATEMENT
Amid an ever changing world, one uplifted by achievement yet rife with disappointment, we create a brand new suite of products every day with an overriding principle in mind:
We are Oklahomans. Our goal is to help make our state a better place to live, work and raise a family.
We strive to create real value for our customers and advertisers by:
- Serving as the fabric of our communities and their various interests.
- Ensuring a voice for those who need one.
- Safeguarding our fellow citizens by exposing corruption and injustice.
- Providing valuable results for our advertisers.
- Fostering communities of well-informed citizens.
- Promoting opportunities for fun and interaction.
- Helping lead change when change is needed.
The Oklahoman Media Company is the primary information and advertising source for the state of Oklahoma. We produce a daily newspaper (The Oklahoman) with local, state, national and international coverage. We also host the biggest news website in the state of Oklahoma (Oklahoman.com). The Oklahoman Media Company is owned by GateHouse Media.
No one wins more awards than The Oklahoman. In fact, Editor and Publisher recently named us one of the Top Ten Newspapers Doing It Right, and our sports team was recently named one of the best in the nation by AP Sports Editors. Plus, our video, marketing, and audience development teams have won multiple EPPY, INMA, Webby, Telly, and Addy awards.
We are headquartered in the heart of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 100 W. Main Street, Suite 100.
Oklahoma is comprised of young and old, liberal and conservative, artists and businessmen. The area’s chief economic drivers are energy, aviation, transportation equipment, food processing, electronics, and telecommunications.
Oklahoma City Metro U.S. Average
- $70k+ household income; 42% higher than the metro average
- $209k home value; 27% higher than the metro average
- Lived in current residence 20+ years
- Hardworking: 24% Service, Sales, Office, Military; 23% Management, Professional, Specialty; 11% Agriculture, Production, Construction
Here are a few raves about the audience The Oklahoman Media Company knows best:
- One of the Most Diversified Economies
- Top ten Great Cities to Find a Job
- Top Metro Areas for STEM Professionals
- #4 Best Cities to move to
- #9 Best Cities to start a Career in America
Print Advertising, Online Advertising, Website Development and Design, Direct Mail, Commercial Printing, Video Production, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Management, Publishing
For more than 110 years, advertisers across our state have counted on The Oklahoman to reach their desired audience and drive sales. We partner closely with our advertisers, developing full-fledged campaigns, analyzing ad performance, and making adjustments to generate the highest number of click-throughs. Plus, they have access to our award-winning full-service design team. If you’re looking for help creating unforgettable campaigns that spur results, you’ve come to the right place.
With more than 425 years of combined direct advertising experience, The Oklahoman Direct knows what works. Direct mail is less obtrusive, more convenient, more descriptive, and more persuasive. In fact, 70% of Americans find direct mail more personal and trustworthy (CompuMail). Because of our experience and expertise more businesses turn to us. Just last year we mailed over 25,000,000 pieces of mail to 47 of the 50 states.
BigWing®, one of the 50 Most Promising Google Technology Solution Providers of 2015, an honor less than one percent of digital agencies nationwide can claim. With an exceptional range of services and sales tools to help you reach customers where they are online.
JobsOK.com is more than just the job listing area of the state’s busiest website. It’s also a resource for jobseekers, with advice and strategy on how to manage every aspect of their careers, not just their job searches.
HomesOK.com isn’t just about real estate listings: It’s a roof-to-basement guide to home ownership, improvement, and repair, with articles and videos to spare. HomesOK also lists undeveloped property and farm land throughout rural Oklahoma.